Updated Every Friday

Friday, April 18, 2008

Daffodils


This weeks post comes to you from my newly built desktop studio. My wife brought home some vibrantly yellow daffodils a couple days ago and wanted to photograph them. So with a little ingenuity, I put together a cool fairly cheap to make little setup. I don't think you can really tell this wasn't taken in a full studio environment.

Now my next project, to put together a food photography kit. My instructor showed his in class monday and its a great idea. Its basically a large box filled with super cheap placemats, silverware, plates, fake flowers, etc. Everything you need to create the appearance of a high end plate of food in just a couple minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.